Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On the road again

All things must end...

...the evening clouds disappear into the veil of night...


...the most perfect dinner is consumed...



...your favorite tile gets old and must be ripped out...violently...


...and the gardens in such brilliant bloom this season, will go quiet in the season to come...


...and I have to leave Kansas City, where I think, no matter how many other cool places I go to and live in on Earth, my heart will always be.

But I'm one of the lucky people who has good stuff waiting for me at both the arrival and departure gates of airports, and so tomorrow I get to see cute husband for the first time in 3 weeks!!!!!!

Often all that's left of a time is a darkening sky, and a happy memory or two.



And the sad but beautiful part is, you've got to just make due with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails