Friday, April 9, 2010

The marks of time

In Kansas City for a little while...
While there is one major drawback (cute husband is missing), it's nice to be home.
These old books now live in my old bedroom and I couldn't help but snap a photo.  To think of all the hands that had to hold them, all the boxes that they traveled in and out of, all the fingers that lightly gripped an edge and turned a page.  It's magical.



I'll meet you back here next week for some more verbose posting.

In the meantime, here's some visual stimulation for the weekend, found in bridges (click through the slide show).  Some of these took my breath away.

And in the spirit of springtime, some flowers I spotted today.  While we don't want our prose to be purple and flowery, it's fine for our flowers to be so.  (Tee hee couldn't resist.)

{ Happy Spring! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails