Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've been away from the blog for a little while, mostly for lack of inspiration...sometimes in the post-Christmas winter months I get the major blues.  So here's what I've been doing in snapshots.



Drinking coffee in the morning, as always.

Packing for trips, trips, trips.... Blacksburg, Virginia, Washington D.C., the wilds of Colorado.





It's amazing how monuments can make you swoon.

 Watching my father cook Persian food...and trying so very desperately to learn how to do it myself.




Drinking Chocolate Ale with my little brother.  Brewed at our favorite local Kansas City brewery, Boulevard, and made with chocolate from our famous local Chocolatier, Christopher Elbow, this special ale was sold out in Kansas City within minutes, but smart little Alex had a hunch it was available at a certain liquor store in Colorado, so he drove there, and bought out their supply.


I don't drink martinis, but I love the way the olives look on the camera.  So I've been taking a lot of shots of martinis.














Singing songs...with Corey on guitar.


The days pass, so many moments to capture, so many tiny little things I want to remind myself not to forget.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. . and glad that you and Corey are singing together too. Thanks for a good post. Love to both of you. . . MIL, DBP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails